Monday, September 28, 2009

Kissaluvs granted my wish

So I actually love my contour diapers ........ mostly.
They are trim.
They are easy to handle.
They are soft.
They will fit Charlotte for a long time.
They are cheap (half the cost of a fitted).

They also leak poo. Badly. I imagine once the poo isn't so runny this problem will be resolved.
I had been wishing they would carry a contour (I don't mind using the snappi) with elastic on the legs to contain the poo.

I went out to Happybottomus today (in search of essential oil which they did not carry), and happened to notice that not only do Kissaluvs now carry a one-size fitted diaper (the Marvel) but they also have a one-size hybrid contour which *fanfare* has elastic on the legs!!!!!!!!
It was $10.95 .... which after my $10 coupon for buying so much stuff at Happybottomus ... cost me $1.03 ... I can handle that.

I am SO EXCITED to wash and use this diaper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment