Wednesday, September 16, 2009

back to cloth :)

I obtained a different CD friendly cream (California baby). The Desitin nicely cleared her rash up and then I switched to the California Baby with disposables to see how she reacted to it. No re-flare up, so after her bath today, my little Princess will go back to her cloth diapers with the California Baby cream (which smells like lavender and it smells soooo good!)
I hope the rash stays away --- I would hate to have to abandon the cloth in order to use heavy duty creams.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad her rash is clearing up! You can also buy a piece of fleece (any kind will work) and cut it to the size of the diaper to lay in between her bottom and the diaper to act as a barrier for the cream. Any time my girls have needed cream I have done this and it works great. I get a piece of fleece for like $2 and can usually made 10 or so liners from that, then you can wash and reuse them. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete