Wednesday, August 18, 2010

now I must AW my stash

My entire 'big girl' stash!!!
See earlier posts for my newborn stash.



our nighttime fitted diapers: (L-R): Bububebe, four Goodmamas, Piddle Poddle. All one size. I love the B4 and the GMs. I am not a fan of the PP. Not a good fit for Charlotte.

Charlotte's wool: two soakers (made by me and sold in my etsy shop), upcycled skirty/longies and ruffled longies (made by me)

Charlotte's fitted diapers: twelve Muttaqin baby OS 3SR diapers. I LOVE them.

covers for my fitted diapers: Thirsties Duos size 2.

supposed pockets: three KCKones. I like the concept and the style, but the first two pictured - the PUL leaks so I have to use a cover. The PUL works great on the blue one.

pockets (L-R): OS yellow fuzzibunz, purple is a OS Swaddlebees organic cotton pocket, pink is a OS Wonderoos pocket (hate this diaper), the yellow is a medium Happy Heiny's pocket and the cow print is a OS Happy Heiny's pocket
I like these pockets, but I don't like that sometimes the insert sticks out of the back if you're not careful.

bumGenius galore!!!!! (L-R):
2 bumGenius OS 2.0 pockets. The PUL leaks on these also, so I use them without an insert for swim diapers
5 bumGenius OS 3.0 pockets (aplix). I *thought* these were my favourite pocket diapers. I love the way they fit and they're so easy!!!
2 bumGenius OS 4.0 pockets (snap). THESE are my favourite pocket diapers.
2 bumGenius OS Organic AIOs - just converted to snaps!!!

HEMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on the left are 8 inserts by ArtsyFartsyFooFoo. On the right are two overnight inserts (I lost my third one), 1 insert and 1 doubler by sweetbottoms.etsy.com The overnight inserts are AMAZING!!!!

my entire stash!!! so girly

wetbags: Fuzzibunz (I don't like this one for diapers - it wicks moisture and it's just not big enough). Planetwise wet/dry bag (one of my faves - I like the dry pocket on the front). Wahmies wetbag. Jumbo size is nice for an all-day outing.

1 comment:

  1. Register with EverydayFamily now and you will receive stage by stage pregnancy and baby newsletters, promotions and weekly coupons as well as free baby samples, baby coupons, baby magazines and more.

    New Members are Entered to Win Free Diapers for a Entire Year!

    ReplyDelete