Thursday, March 18, 2010

etsy business

I knit Charlotte a soaker a couple months ago from a pattern that looked super easy, and liked it so much, I decided to start knitting them for money! I love knitting and I love being able to share it with others - and they're so cute!
I decided on a name after much deliberation: Carrot Patch Knits. Seeing as my other blog is: thecarr0ttpatch and it's a spin off of our last name (rhymes with Carrot) and I often refer to my hubby as "carrot" I thought it would be a cute link.

It's going to take me awhile to get up enough stock to actually 'open' the store, especially as I don't really know how to market it. I frequent a EF forum, but it's taboo to promote your own etsy shop on there, so I'm not sure how to start doing it. I might need to make testers and send them out.

I'm excited to get this up and running! I think I'll make hats too. :)

carrotpatchknits.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment