Friday, July 10, 2009

Initial Wishlist

After way too much research, I had to come up with an initial wishlist for my diapers.
Our local brick and mortar store is having a diaper swap next Saturday and I really want to go and try to get a couple used diapers to save on money. I've decided to go ahead and start with CDs from the get-go, so I'm going to have to get a newborn stash to start out with since most small sizes don't work until the baby is 10 pounds or so. (Hopefully mine doesn't actually weigh 10 lb. at birth - I'm so scared it will!!!)

Newborn
4 Thirsties XS covers
2 Kissaluvs Size 0 fitteds
2 Kissaluvs NB/S contours
12 infant prefolds
2 BG XS
flushable liners
24 cloth wipes
3-4 Snappis

Infant

4 BG OS Pocket
4 FB OS Pocket
4 HH OSS Pocket
6 Thirsties S covers
12+ prefolds

No comments:

Post a Comment